13th Annual Tournament
benefitting Alzheimer's Tennessee
Monday, May 15, 2017
Gettysvue Polo, Golf and Country Club
9317 Linksvue Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922
Morning & Afternoon Tee Times
Play a Round to Remember with Alzheimer's Tennessee Champions!
Register Online Today! (see button at top of page)
- Four-person Scramble
- Goody bag including unique golfer gift
- Prizes for winners
- Contests for cash and prizes: Putting Contest, Longest Drive, Hole-in-One
- Big Shot Drive - “shoot” your ball!
- Gettysvue driving range access for practice
- Fun Celebrity Guests & VIP Players!
- Pending: Every golfer will receive 2 vouchers for weekly general admission to the News Sentinel Open Presented by Pilot
- Beverages provided at Club and on Party Cart
- Breakfast or Lunch provided pre-play
- Silent auction featuring golf packages, sports memorabilia, cabin stays and more!
- Post-Play Celebration with food, drinks and awards! Invite your significant other to join you.
Entry Fee: $150 per player/$600 per team
Helicopter Golf Ball Drop
Monday, May 15 at Gettysvue
Coming soon: Buy your chance to win $2,500
TWO chances for $10! Join us at Gettysvue on May 15 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Up to 3,000 golf balls will drop from a helicopter. The “owner” of the first ball in the hole, or closest to it, WINS!(Need not be present to win. Must be over 18. Certain restrictions apply.)
If you'd like to Volunteer on the day of the tournament, please email Amanda Armstrong at amanda.armstrong@TNalz.org
Sponsorship Information and Questions
For sponsorship information or to register your team, please call Kay Watson at 865.544.6288 ext. 230 or email kay.watson@TNalz.org
Alzheimer's Tennessee, Inc.
Main Office | 5801 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919
Phone: 865.544.6288 | Fax: 865.544.6249